Key BenefitsPi’s FluoriSense range of fluoride monitors and fluoride analyzers utilize the very latest and best fluoride sensors available in the world today for measuring the online fluoride content of any potable water. They are ion selective electrodes (ISEs) with integral reference, automatic temperature compensation and solid polymeric junction. which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
- Measuring method: ISE (Ion Specific Electrode)
- Measure range: 0.02 ppm saturation
- Sample pH range: 5 to 7 pH at 1 x 10⁻⁶ M / 5 to 11 pH at saturation
- Temperature range: 0 to 80°C continuous / 80 to 100°C intermittent
- Electrode resistance: less than 50 MΩ
- Reproducibility: ±2%
- Cable length: 100cm
- Calibration: Manual using test kit
- No reagent required
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
The PC-100 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installation. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
Product DescriptionIn harsh laboratory or field conditions, where heat, moisture, or corrosive chemicals may damage equipment, ORP electrode durability is key. The ORP3000 is durable, research grade ORP electrode. All the functional components – the ORP measurement surface, the meter connection, and the cable connection – are reinforced with protective elements. Durable Ultem® body construction provides extensive chemical compatibility and withstands temperatures up to 100°C.
- Virtually unbreakable: removable guard protects ORP measurement surface and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- No maintenance required: Sealed gel reference design does not require users to refill solution
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Swimming pools and spas use chlorine as a disinfectant and so use an analyzer to control the amount of chlorine that gets dosed. The AquaSense Swimming Pool Controller and Spa Controller measures the pool chlorine levels and the pH of the pool and then controls the chlorine and pH levels by controlling the chemical dosing. The AquaSense offers bufferless and reagentless operation and is suitable for commercial, municipal and community swimming pools. The AquaSense has been designed to three criteria:
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
Product DescriptionLooking to measure the pH of soil, meat, or cheese? A standard pH sensor with bulb shaped glass won’t effectively pierce the surface of these semi-solids; the pH glass may even crack. That’s why we’ve created the pH2200 spear tip pH sensor, specially designed to penetrate semi-solid surfaces for effective pH measurement. The sensor is assembled with a bio-friendly Ultem® body, making it safe for use in food and soil. Use this durable pH sensor at home or in the field with any pH meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Long-lasting with built-in protection against protein contamination
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
Product DescriptionEnvironmental, wastewater, and other sampling applications may expose electrodes to unknown contaminants. Over time, exposure to contaminants such as heavy metals and reactive chemicals, will take a toll on a sensor’s functional components. The best sensors for these types of applications are built to safely handle contaminants to maximize working lifetime. Our pH2400 is a glass electrode with double junction reference design to prevent fouling by sample contaminants that interact with Silver (Ag). The refillable reference junction allows users to replace the liquid fill solution as it becomes depleted or contaminated, instead of replacing the whole sensor.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Maximum chemical compatibility: glass electrode bodies are inert to most reactions
- Extended lifetime: Refillable reference junction allows sensor maintenance, saving replacement costs
- Great for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
- Compatible with any meter accepting BNC
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe FT500-Series is a batching flow processor with additional output controls. It is designed for use with Seametrics flow meters and flow sensors, as well as other manufacturer’s products which have frequency output proportional to flow. In addition to batch functions, the FT500- Series indicates flow rate, and other data in large 3/8” (9.66 mm) digits on an easily-read, backlit display. Units of measure are user selectable, and range from milliliters per second to millions of gallons per day. The unit can be 110 Vac powered with a standard 3-wire cord (included), 220 Vac powered (optional), or DC powered through an internal terminal strip. An analog output of 4-20 mA is available both in active and passive loop configuration, and in 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc outputs, and can be used in applications such as flow rate logging. Two programmable pulse scaled outputs are also standard, and can be used, for example, to provide proportional chemical feed with a pulse-responsive metering pump. The housing is supplied with two brackets for wall-mount applications, or the top/bottom housings can be easily separated and reassembled for panel-mount.
- Large backlit alphanumeric display
- Built-in 4-20 mA analog output
- User-scaled pulse output for chemical metering pumps or telemetry
- Two relay outputs for staged shutoff (batching) or dual setpoints (alarm option)
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Wall or panel mounting